CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, May 26, 2010

My kiddos



This is my sweet son, Jacob........
.


 He is a spitting image of his Daddy and has one of the kindest souls I've ever met.  He is a lover of all things dinosaurs, Hot Wheels and Monster Trucks.  He loves his sister and mommy and idolizes his Daddy :) 

Jacob will be 5 in just a few months and lately he has been reminding me about this  - A LOT.  I know he is so excited since there are so many fun things he is going to be able to do once this magic age arrives.  The biggest event will be Kindergarten!!  He has been talking about Kindergarten for months now and as the end of preschool nears I'm hearing more and more about Kindergarten.  I'm truly excited for him to start "big" school but as his mommy I can't help but to want him to stay little FOREVER!!!!



When Daddy is deployed Jacob is the man of the house ;)  And he does his best to take care me and his sister Addison by holding doors open for us (sometimes), letting the ladies go first (but only when it's dark in the garage before I open the garage door) and killing bugs for us.  Which is very important!



And this is Addison.......


She is our 1 year old princess and the complete opposite of Jacob in every way possible.  hahaha  She is beautiful, sweet, and loves to snuggle.  However........she keeps me on my toes.....everyday and all day! 


We are still waiting on her to grow some hair  I have way too many bows that need to be put to some good use! 

And even though he isn't my kid - I love him so I needed to throw in a pic of the man I love


This pic was taken on Addison's first birthday.  I love this picture!  I love him!  I love these kiddos! 

3 comments:

Sheri said...

What a beautiful family! Your children are adorable.

I remember when my boys loved dinosaurs and trucks, so cute. I miss those days sometimes!

Jennifer-Eighty MPH Mom said...

Your kids are adorable! Isn't it funny how the second ones are so much different than the first? My Son is the oldest and he was really easy. My world turned upside down when my daughter entered it LOL.

Thanks for visiting my blog and following. I am following you now too!

Daphne said...

Thank you Sheri and Jennifer! I appreciate the comments on my family....I think they are kind of cute too ;) It is amazing how different the 2 kids are. I remember the first few months of A's life we were at the doctor a lot or I was calling and asking every question you can imagine. I finally asked the doctor how normal this was because I did have another child and I do (at least I thought) knew what I was doing. LOL She made the comment that I could have 10 kids and every one of them would be different and have different issues. :) Made me feel a little better in that I wasn't going crazy or had forgotten everything with J.