CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, May 23, 2010

This time I promise......

to keep up with this blog!! 


It's been WAY TOO LONG since I've written and really there is no other excuse except that I've been lazy.  Or perhaps I've been really busy with 2 active kiddos.  *wink*


I've been working very hard at updating the look of my blog and trying to add some personality to it.  I have found some great backgrounds at www.shabbyblogs.com and at this time it's a work in progress until I get it just right.  In the meantime, I'm having fun playing around with it!

I also hope to add some fun things to my blog like crafts (that I'm attempting) and recipes that I love (and have had SOME success with)  Wish me luck! 

For now, I'm off to bed.  It's been a long day with the little man and our princess.....I need to regroup! 

0 comments: