CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, June 29, 2010

$40 worth of coupons from Eat Better America


Have you signed up to be a member of Eat Better America yet?

You should!  When you sign up you will be able to receive great coupons and recipes!  Today I was able to log on to my account and I have $40 worth of coupons I can print. 

Here are a few of what I was able to get:

Save $1.00 when you buy any flavor Yoplait® Frozen Smoothie
Save $1.00 when you buy ONE BAG any flavor Nature Valley® Granola Nut Clusters
Save $0.55 when you buy ONE BOX Honey Nut Cheerios® cereal
Save $1.50 on any ONE (1) HUGGIES® Little Swimmers® Disposable Swim Pants

and many more!  They also have some really great recipes like this Grilled Chicken Kaboob Ceasar Salad!
Doesn't this look good!!!! 

0 comments: