CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, June 13, 2010

It's not even noon yet on Sunday.....

and so far this is what I have learned from my son:

- How to learn wind direction by sticking your finger in your mouth and then holding it up in the air. No big deal....everyone needs to know this right?  However, I don't need to know this at 7am while attempting to shave my legs in the shower.  I'm wondering what in the world he was dreaming about to make him think about this so early in the a.m.

- That he was going to buy me the most beautiful necklace in the world and that I needed to go to Old Navy to buy it.  Who knew that Old Navy had these beautiful necklaces.  I was thinking Tiffany's but he has other plans :)

And at 11:34am he attempted to teach me how to make inappropriate bathroom noises on his arm???!!!???

I had to draw the line there.  Boys can be gross sometimes! 

Now, let's see what the rest of the day will bring.....wish me luck!

0 comments: