CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, June 13, 2010

8 questions

Getting to know YOU

1. If you could have one of Superman's, powers which one would you want? Superhuman strength..Flight..Superhuman speed..X-Ray vision..etc
Flight!!!

2. The best thing I ever won is....?

$20 in a scratch off lottery ticket :)  I don't win things very often but I was over the moon when I won this 20 bucks!

3. Have you ever skyped with a bloggy friend?

Nope :(

4. What is your favorite Summer month?

I would have to say July.  The 4th is always so much fun and my son's bday is this month.  And another bonus...my husband is coming home from deployment!!!  :)

5. Pool, Lake, or Ocean?

I really like them all but I prefer to swim in a pool.  So unless I can see the bottom of the lake or ocean I'm not getting in it!  It creeps me out to think what may or may not be under the water that I can't see. 

6. One of my favorite Summer memories is.....?

Hands down......the birth of my son :)  When I was younger I would love to just play outside for hours and hours just being kids!  Riding bikes, climbing trees, swimming, Popsicles and more....all the things that make summer  - summer :)

7. What's your favorite secret bargain?

I can't think of a favorite secret bargain but I always score some awesome deals at Target! 

8. Do you plan on or have you been watching the World Cup?
I really didn't even know what the World Cup was until this week so that would be a no.  LOL

0 comments: